This was created by my friend Melanie / The Library of Mars. We would do this on Tumblr, back when that was my only reviewing platform. I’ve been wanting to do something more on my blog because my reviews are as unpredictable as my reading habits. I thought this would be a fun way to promo something that you love.
- Monthly theme with weekly/bi-weekly prompts
- Anyone is allowed to participate, no tagging necessary (unless you want to)
- Can be a book, game, writing w.i.p. or an art piece. Doesn’t have to be a current read or project, just anything that fits the theme.
- It can be as long or as short as you want, there’s no pressure to make it fancy and professional
I’m looking for people who would like to commit to posting these and sharing them as well as accepting themes and prompts to get started. Please feel free to message me or comment if you would like to participate 🙂
- Tag me, Hexen Librarian
- Visit Melanie on Twitter
- Include explanation
- Feature the header
- Post the theme and prompt for the post
- Complete the prompt, no tagging necessary.