This was created by my friend Melanie / The Library of Mars. We would do this on Tumblr, back when that was my only reviewing platform. I’ve been wanting to do something more on my blog because my reviews are as unpredictable as my reading habits. I thought this would be a fun way to promote something that you love.
I’m thinking the first and third Mondays of the month (anytime in between) will be good times to post.
ALSO! Feel free to do any past themes you may have missed! There’s an archive post I’ve made just for that!
MONTH Theme: Fall is here! (well almost)
Prompt 1: September 3
- What’s your favorite season? Do you cater your reading to the season or do you just read whatever, whenever? Thoughts on the Pumpkin Spice Latte?
Prompt 2: September 17
- What weather do you prefer for reading? Do you enjoy reading under the sun in the garden? Or snuggled up whilst storms pound your windows. Do you prefer reading in your house? The garden? Or even just in a train or bus?
- This question comes from fellow book club member and all-around good boi, Paul! Thanks!
- Tag me, Hexen Librarian. I want to see all your answers!
- Visit Melanie on Twitter
- Include explanation
- Feature the header
- Post the theme and prompt for the post
- Complete the prompt, no tagging necessary, unless you want to!