This was created by my friend Melanie / The Library of Mars. We would do this on Tumblr, back when that was my only reviewing platform. I’ve been wanting to do something more on my blog because my reviews are as unpredictable as my reading habits. I thought this would be a fun way to promote something that you love.
This one is set for the second and fourth Mondays, just because the first is on a Monday and that’s just not enough time.
October Theme: It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Prompt 1: October 8
What’s your favorite Halloween read? It doesn’t have to be scary! It could be a thriller or a suspense or even a comedy! What Halloween movie would go well with it? Or if you can’t think of one, what’s your favorite Halloween movie? (just a PSA, Nightmare Before Christmas is a Christmas movie, not Halloween 😉 feel free to debate me in the comments)
Prompt 2: October 22
Would You Rather: Halloween edition
- stick your hand in a box of spiders OR a bowl of worms
- be chased down the block by a mummy OR a Nosferatu-like vampire
- get an apple in your trick-or-treat bag OR raisins
- be a vampire or kiss a vampire (from Jenny)
- have a monster under the bed or in the attic (from Teascape)
- be haunted by a stranger or a relative (from Teascape)
- be a werewolf in London or Paris (from Teascape)
- be a werewolf who turns when seeing the sun or a vampire that can’t come out at night (from Egg)
- have a ghost right behind you or up in your face (from Egg)
- have a spirit that talks to you or one that doesn’t say a word at all (from Egg)
- Tag me, Hexen Librarian. I want to see all your answers!
- Visit Melanie on Twitter
- Include explanation
- Feature the header
- Post the theme and prompt for the post
- Complete the prompt, no tagging necessary, unless you want to!