- Tag me, Hexen Librarian
- Visit Melanie on Twitter
- Include explanation
- Feature the header
- Post the theme and prompt for the post
- Complete the prompt, no tagging necessary.
October Theme: It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Prompt 2: Would You Rather: Halloween edition
- stick your hand in a box of spiders OR a bowl of worms
- be chased down the block by a mummy OR a Nosferatu-like vampire
- get an apple in your trick-or-treat bag OR raisins
- be a vampire or kiss a vampire (from Jenny)
- have a monster under the bed or in the attic (from Teascape)
- be haunted by a stranger or a relative (from Teascape)
- be a werewolf in London or Paris (from Teascape)
- be a werewolf who turns when seeing the sun or a vampire that can’t come out at night (from Egg)
- have a ghost right behind you or up in your face (from Egg)
- have a spirit that talks to you or one that doesn’t say a word at all (from Egg)
Are there any other would you rather questions you can think of?
This was created by my friend Melanie / The Library of Mars. We would do this on Tumblr, back when that was my only reviewing platform. I’ve been wanting to do something more on my blog because my reviews are as unpredictable as my reading habits. I thought this would be a fun way to promote something that you love.
I’ll be posting my Micro Reviews on the first and third Mondays of the month.